8.06.2009

Alexander Wang Mens SS10 Preview

alexander wang men 2010 spring preview video 1 Alexander Wang for Men 2010 Spring Preview Video


You could imagine my ecstasy when I discovered this preview, shortly after viewing, the hype quickly dissipated. In all honesty, boring would be the correct word. I have heard this is only the T by Alexander Wang Men's collection,I hope so. As soon as I heard Alex was debuting a Men's collection in addition to his Women's, I was ecstatic, images of crocodile pant suits and feathered leather jackets flashed to mind (cue Fall 2009 collection), and I get basics, which aren't bad, but I was hoping for well...below. On the bright side, I won't have to purchase women's Wang tanks anymore.



I was hoping for more of a Dior Homme look, yet more affordable. Well, I am still excited beyond belief, lets hope this won't disapoint.
-Devin Barrett
Style Director

notification via alexander wang facebook page,preview still's courtesy of hypebeast.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photography
:)
Would you like to become a follower of my blog and or mention me on your blogroll and I will become a folllower of your too and or will mention you on my bloglist.

Thanking you
Sarah

www.fashonestademodauniquechic.blogspot.com/

Daniella said...

Hi,
I am having a major clearout and want everything gone! I have some great pieces from Cos, Topshop, H&M Trend and Urban Outfitters in my blogshop so I would appreciate you checking it out.
http://www.sagarderobe.blogspot.com
I ship internationally and all my items are very well priced.
Thank you!
X