8.05.2009

Rodarte for Target


We apologize for the lack of introduction , but news like this is impossible not to share! The Mulleavy sisters have teamed up with Target to create a 55 peice collection, we are told to expect loads of layering and even faux fur. We are all very curious as to how Rodarte's aestethic will appeal to the masses. The collection is said to launch December 20th throughout the majority of Target stores (until February 6, 2010). Target spokesman, Joshua Thomas mentioned to WWD,“There are stand-alone pieces and pieces that can be worn together to create an ensemble by layering different patterns, textures, and prints.” hmm, not sure if this statement is promising,target go collections always seem to disappoint me. However the prices seem to be, from $9.99 for knee-highs to $79.99 for a leopard print jacket. Regardless of my doubts, this collection will no doubt excite us. Stay Tuned!
-Devin Barrett
Style Director



4 comments:

Abby said...

Julia? It's Abby, we were emailing a bit ago, and you said you still wanted help witht he magazine/website, but then never responded? email me or comment on my blog [well i'm just using it to follow my favorite blogs, not much of an actual blog, heh] to let me know what's going on here, please! Thanks so much :)

Abby said...

Oops. In my first comment it says bogspot not blogspot in the link... this comment has the working link.

Sophie said...

Yay! I love Rodarte, and luckily the collection is coming when I'm going to be in the states so I can actually see the pieces in person! Great article/post!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this sounds very exciting!! x